Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals.
You can cook Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- It’s 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- Prepare 5 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 dash of Takuan – Yellow pickled daikon.
Lucky Ehoumaki Sushi Rolls with Flower Petals step by step
- Cut the bottom out of a cardboard milk carton and fold the rest of the carton into 3. Insert a fold halfway between each of these folds. I've folded the carton into a zig zag pattern here so you can see where the folds are..
- Make all of the folds fold inwards and then fold into a pentagon, letting 1 side overlap..
- Mix half of the sushi rice with the sakura denbu. Cut a small v-shape out along the sausage. Finely chop the takuan radish..
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed over the milk carton and spread over the rice mixed with denbu. Spread the rice most of the way over the seaweed but leave the extra 6th face of the pentagon without..
- Place the sausage with the v-cut facing downwards on top of the rice at the intervals shown in the picture. Add the plain white rice between the sausages, half-burying them..
- Place the takuan over the center sausage..
- Roll the sushi away from you. Overlap the extra side of nori and form the carton into a pentagon shape to form the sushi roll..