Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ). Savory Japanese pancake made of batter and cabbage topped with okonomi sauce, mayo, katsuobushi, and aonori. Originated from Osaka, Japan. ★ FOLLOW JUST ONE. 食べれるミニチュア今日はお好み焼き! All of the kichien we use, cooking ingredients, small articles are bought in Japan.
Subtitling it took hours so I am off to have a beer! Rate, comment, and send me your first born! Enjoy the delicious Okonomiyaki with the harmony of vegetables, seafood, pork belly and the various toppings! You can have Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ)
- You need of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- It’s of Omelette with Fried Rice.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/8 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 strips of cooked bacon chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of leftover rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen vegetable blend (I used peas, carrots and corn).
- You need 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of lemon juice with zest.
- Prepare T of Tsp freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need of to taste Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning).
Japanese Street Food – OKONOMIYAKI Seafood Pancake Japan. Tamagoyaki is Japanese rolled omelette with dashi and soy sauce, enjoyed during Japanese breakfast or as a bento item. Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki 広島風お好み焼き • Just One Cookbook. Hiroshima Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savory pancake with cabbage, bean sprout, noodles, and.
Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) instructions
- If making the bacon, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cook for 10-12 minutes until crisp..
- Make Okonomikayi sauce by combining ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and fish sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and set aside..
- Sauté vegetable blend until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add rice, cooked vegetable blend and cooked bacon into a pan and stir fry..
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, furikake and Okonomiyaki sauce to rice and cook until everything is incorporated, about 5 minutes..
- Add beaten eggs to a non-stick pan and cook until the bottom layer is firm and can be lifted by a spoonula..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over eggs and fold in half..
- Arrange fried rice in a rectangle formation on a plate and gently layer omelette on top..
- Drizzle with remaining Okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle more furikake and enjoy! いただきます ! (let’s eat!).
Okonomiyaki – Japanese savoury pancake containing loads of shredded cabbage topped with egg, meat and bonito flakes. The name "okonomiyaki" (お好み焼き) could be translated to "grilled as you like it". Just like the yakisoba sauce, there is a Japanese special sauce for okonomiyaki called. Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite savory pancake, hands down! 'Okonomi' means 'what you like/want' and 'Yaki' means 'grill/broil'. Remove from heat and repeat with remaining ingredients.