Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi. SUSHI/ Shrimp/ Cream cheese/ Smoked salmon. Sushi CakeChopstick Chronicles. okra, salmon, smoked salmon, sushi rice, prawns, eggs. Homemade SushiFifteen Spatulas. soy sauce, seaweed, sushi rice, cream cheese, salmon, avocado.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi
- Prepare 1 Package of Seaweed Wrap.
- It’s 2 Cups of Rice.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 Package of Salmon Smoked.
- You need 1 Package of Enoki Mushrooms (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Tobiko/Masago (Fish Eggs).
- It’s 1 Package of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Small Canned Shrimp.
- Prepare of Seasme Seeds.
- It’s of Sushi Mat (Or something flexible).
- Prepare of Wasabi & Ginger (Optional).
- Prepare of Sushi vinegar.
To prepare the Smoked Salmon Sushi Squares, everything is layered in a baking pan, and then the pan is inverted onto a platter. All you do is slice the squares with. I first had it in Rockhampton a couple of years ago while on vacation, and love to make it at home now! Spread half the cream cheese mixture along the edge of the rice, and top with half of the smoked salmon.
Smoked Salmon and shrimp cream cheese Sushi instructions
- Cook rice in rice cooker or on the stove add a small amount of olive oil to the water. When done cooking add sushi vinegar and let cool..
- Mix together 1/2 cup cream cheese with one 1 can of shrimp. (You can use the rest of the cream cheese as normal.).
- Slice the Avocados, Mushrooms, and smoked salmon into THIN strips about half the size of your pinky..
- Grab a small bowl of cold water..
- Place down your sushi mat at a table in front of you have all the cut ingredients to the side of you. Place down a sheet of seaweed..
- Get your hands wet with the cold water and pick up a small fist full of rice stick the rice in the middle of the seaweed and slowly pull the rice into all four corners DO NOT SMASH THE RICE DOWN..
- When rice is evenly distributed sprinkle sesame seeds and tobiko to the surface..
- CAREFUL grab edges of seaweed and flip over onto the other side. repeat steps 6 and 7..
- In the middle of the sushi add all of your ingredients (Salmon, Cream Cheese/ Shrimp mixture, Mushrooms, Avocados, ETC.).
- When ready take the mat and fold the seaweed just over the middle of the ingredients. Add pressure with your four fingers and squeeze pull back mat and make adjustments as needed. Roll the rest normally, push in sides if needed..
- Now time to cut! Try not to push so hard with the knife use a very gentle sawing motion serrated knifes work best for this. To cut into perfect pieces cut exactly in half and cut those halves in half..
- Your done! Server with a side of ginger or wasabi and make your own variations! If you used this recipe please give me some feedback! Pictures are great as well..
Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log. <p>Pita stuffed with smoked salmon, cream cheese and spinach for a quick and easy lunch that <p>You need to try this unique and tasty sushi combination with smoked salmon and mashed Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Frittata. <p>Turn to this easy, yet indulgent recipe when you. Philadelphia Maki Sushi – Roll with smoked salmon, cream cheese, shrimp, cucumber inside. Salmon smoked filled avocado, kani, tamago, cucumber pickle sushi roll with cream cheese. Smoked salmon, herb and cream cheese stacks. Everyone loves smoked salmon so it makes a brilliant choice for party food.