Charaben Anpanman and Omusubiman. Omusubiman (おむすびまん) is a character in the Anpanman anime. Omusubiman is named after "omusubi", another name of onigiri, or rice ball. He wears typical Japanese clothing and a straw hat.
A spin-off work with Omusubiman as the main character, and it is the only work without Anpanman and Baikinman. Want to discover art related to omusubiman? Check out inspiring examples of omusubiman artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. Вперёд, Анпанман! Омусубиман / Sore Ike! You can have Charaben Anpanman and Omusubiman using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charaben Anpanman and Omusubiman
- Prepare 1 of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1/4 of Wiener sausage.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- You need 1 tsp of Salmon furikake.
- It’s 1 of Your favorite side dishes.
Starring: Hisako Kyouda, Megumi Hayashibara, Kouichi Yamadera. A spin-off work with Omusubiman as the main character, and it is the only work without Anpanman and Baikinman. Anpanman: Minami no Umi o Sukue! A spin-off work with Omusubiman as the main character, and it is the only work without Anpanman and Baikinman.
Charaben Anpanman and Omusubiman step by step
- Divide the rice in half. Mix 1/2 of the rice with salmon furikake, and form into a ball..
- Form the remaining rice into a triangle..
- Slice the wiener sausage. Slice a carrot, and cut into a round shape, then lightly boil..
- Place the facial features on the rice and you're done..
Starring: Hisako Edit Person Information Kyouda, Megumi Edit Person Information Hayashibara, Hye Ok Edit Person Information Jeong and others. Starring: Kyouda Hisako, Hayashibara Megumi, Yamadera Kouichi. Note: Anpanman's first short movie special, shown as a double feature together with Sore Ike! This is the character page list for Anpanman. Keep in mind, it's currently in progress due to the Loads and Loads of Characters in the series.