Negitoro and Okra Don. Avocado & Negitoro Don is a delicious Japanese tuna rice bowl, rich in protein and healthy fats. It's a quick, no-nonsense recipe to prepare and enjoy on a busy weeknight! Donburi, or Japanese rice bowl dish, is the standard quick lunch or dinner in a Japanese household.
Is the toro in negitoro don the same quality as what you'd find for toro sushi (nigiri)? Is it even toro, or just regular tuna (maguro)? I imagine it's at least a lower quality. You can have Negitoro and Okra Don using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Negitoro and Okra Don
- Prepare 200 grams of Negitoro (store-bought).
- It’s 6 of Okra.
- It’s 270 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweetened vinegar.
- You need 1 of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Dashi soy sauce.
In other words, if you go to a reputable sushi house, a negitoro don should still be very good (and not cheap). Negitorodon. (ネギトロ丼, Negitoro Donburi, ネギトロアボカド丼ぶり, Negitoro Don, Negi Toro Don). Japanese food recipes by Fuji's kitchen. Tried my hand at making chashu.
Negitoro and Okra Don instructions
- Boil the rice and add the sweetened vinegar. Mix well to make the sushi rice and let cool..
- Boil the okra in salted water, cool, and thinly slice..
- Put the sushi rice in a bowl and top with the negitoro. Garnish with okra. Serve with wasabi and soy sauce..
- When eating with dashi soy sauce, reduce the amount of mirin. 3 parts soy sauce : 2 parts mirin. Adjust the sweetness to taste..
- Healthy Marinated Tuna Don Rice Bowl * https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143319-marinated-tuna-rice-bowl.
- "Hitsumabushi" Style Eel * https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143450-broiled-eel-rice-bowl.
- Boiled Pork and Okra Salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146206-boiled-pork-and-okra-chilled-salad.
- Atsuage Bitter Melon Champuruu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154461-bitter-melon-champuruu-with-atsuage.
Hamburg steak pepper rice from Pepper Lunch. I made katsudon back in April. Natto is Japanese traditional healthy food. They changed the ebi don's batter and tastes like a corn dog the old prawn batter was better! Bahasa Indonesia Deutsch English Español Français Italiano Polski Português Tiếng Việt Türkçe Русский हिन्दी 한국어 日本語 繁體中文 العربية. · Okra Ohitashi is a simple, light, and flavorful Japanese side dish of blanched okras in a soy sauce-based marinade.