Fried scallop and kani mayo don. Simply mix mayo, vegan mayo, or plain yogurt with a few drops sriracha chili sauce. Taste as you go to get your perfect level of heat — I like mine a little fiery! Just a random idea I had and also an experimentation: kani mayo on a bed of rice with deep fried scallops on top.
How to Cook Scallops and Shrimp Like a PRO. Deep-fried cream cheese, avocado, crab salad, and shrimp. Shrimp tempura inside, Kani, mayo, eel sauce, crunchy on top. You can cook Fried scallop and kani mayo don using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried scallop and kani mayo don
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Kani Mayo.
- Prepare 125 g of Crabsticks.
- You need of Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie brand).
- Prepare of (opt) 1 tbsp sesame seed oil.
- You need of (opt) 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce.
- You need of (opt) 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- You need of Coarse black pepper.
- You need of Fried scallops.
- It’s Handful of scallops, salted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (or a mixture of plain, rice and corn flour).
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Batter-fried shrimp, scallops, fish, kani stick and assorted vegetables. Grilled fresh water eel served with tamago, Japanese pickles, rice and sweet eel sauce. Kani Avocado Salad Crabmeat avocado with yuzu dressing sauce. Rich & Rober Roll Lightly battered fried roll with white fish, kani, tuna, salmon, avocado & caviar, topped with spicy mayo & eel sauce.
Fried scallop and kani mayo don instructions
- To cook rice: Wash the rice till water is clear then cook it with the water level 1 inch above the rice..
- Boil some water with 1 tbsp of salt sprinkled in, cook the crabsticks for 5 min. Drain the water..
- Shred the crabsticks with a fork..
- This is optional: mix the shredded crab with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Compulsory: Add 2 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise (or just drizzle it all over) and mix..
- Dry and salt the scallops for a while before soaking in buttermilk for a few min..
- Mix flour, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dredge the scallops in the flour mixture till fully covered. You can pour the scallops into a colander to separate from the flour..
- Fry the scallops in oil over medium heat for about 3min or golden brown..
- Fill a bowl with the cooked rice, drizzle with mayo, spread a layor of the kani mayo, sprinkle lemon pepper (or coarse black pepper), add the fried scallops on top. Makes 2 bowls..
Seafood Combo Hibachi Shrimp, scallop and lobster. Mayonnaise adds a creamy texture to this simple seasoned potato side dish. I have been looking for the recipe under Scalloped Potatoes and Onions as was originally submitted by Taste of Home's Fast Family Favorites. Pan fried scallops with butter and sweet soy sauce. Kani, avocado inside, topped with kani and mayo.