Parmesan Crisps. Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. One of the things a lot of people miss when they go on the keto diet (or any low carb way of eating) is the satisfying crunch of their favorite chips. These crisps are terrific to float on top of Creamy Tomato Soup or Creamy Broccoli Soup for an extra kick of flavor.
I love making these Everything Parmesan Crisps as a low-carb snack, to add to Caesar salad in place of croutons, with soup, or a great addition to any charcuterie board as an appetizer. Parmesan crisps take minutes to prep and make the perfect keto and low carb chip, crouton Crisps, chips and crackers CAN be part of a keto and low-carb diet. The Parmesan Crisps are the perfect low carb chip replacement for snacking on or making for a party full of people! You can cook Parmesan Crisps using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crisps
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Furikake or dried basil (optional).
One of our favorite go-to, quick to whip up keto snacks are these Parmesan Crisps! Parmesan Crisps with Marinara Sauce – a quick appetizer idea that is so easy to prepare that you can hardly call it a recipe. These Parmesan crisps are the perfect low-carb keto snack or topping for salads and soups! They're super easy to make and addictive.
Parmesan Crisps instructions
- Preheat air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of Parmesan cheese into muffin tins. Then, Sprinkle some furikake or dried basil over the cheese (optional)..
- Put muffin tins inside the preheated fryer basket and let cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Place a steamer rack over the muffin tins. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 1-2 minutes until crisp and slightly golden brown..
Oh man, it sure is hard to resist snacking on these. Parmesan crisps are delicate, lacy chips made out of baked Parmesan cheese. You can use them as appetizers or as garnishes for creamy soups, such as tomato bisque or broccoli soup. Place the Parmesan cheese by the tablespoonful in small piles on the baking sheet. Parmesan Crisps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.