Shooting Star Wreath with Temari Sushi. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for details. As you may have guessed, Temari Sushi was named after these brightly colored Temari balls.
Ingredients of Shooting Star Wreath with Temari Sushi
- You need 360 ml of Cooked rice (warm).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salmon flakes (store-bought).
- Prepare 3 of pieces Salmon (sashimi quality).
- It’s 6 of pieces Tuna (sashimi quality).
- It’s 1 of egg Usuyaki tamago.
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 of Baby salad leaves.
Temari ("hand ball" in Japanese) originated from China is children's toy ball made from remnants of old kimonos and covered with colorful fabrics. Genres: Adventure , Fantasy , Romance , Supernatural. The tale of a witch and a cat pursuing the whereabouts of a missing shooting star. Temari kept her fan out and decided to search for her.
Shooting Star Wreath with Temari Sushi instructions
- Drizzle sushi vinegar over the rice..
- Add the salmon flakes and stir..
- Cut star shapes out of the salmon sashimi pieces. If you can't cut out the shapes with a star cutter, just press the cutter onto the salmon pieces to make an outline of the shape. Cut out the star shapes using kitchen scissors..
- Make thin omelets and cut out star shapes. Do the same with the sliced cheese..
- Put 30 g of Step 3 onto cling film and make balls..
- Pat dry the salmon and tuna stars with paper towel. Place the stars on the rice balls carefully..
- Do the same with the cheese and omelet..
- Line your serving dish with lettuce and arrange the temari sushi in a circle. Decorate with baby salad leaves and sprinkle with salmon roe..
She jumped down from the tree she was standing on. Temari walked around the area she blasted with her wind-style attack earlier thinking maybe her foe got trapped under some of the debris that fell. Temari found a moment later, Tayuya. _Daytime shooting star [manga]. by @Jia. As his son Yoshikazu faces the pressures of stepping into his father's shoes and taking over the legendary restaurant, Jiro relentlessly pursues his lifelong quest. Become a patron of Shooting Star today: Get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world's largest membership platform for artists and creators.