Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚. Please support my channel by subscribing, liking and commenting. Spicy Salmon Sashimi Rice Bowl is a tasty dish that is simple and yet easy to make. Perhaps another way to describe this type of Korean Rice Bowl with Sashimi is Sashimi Bibimbap.
This Korean sashimi rice bowl doesn't really prepare the raw fish in any way itself, but it is then combined with rice, salad and a sweet-spicy sauce which makes for a delicious combination. Despite my initial skepticism, I've grown to love Buddha bowls, this month's theme. Poke bowl Japanese food on green background. You can have Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- Prepare 20 pieces of Shrimp sashimi.
- You need 400 g of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salmon Roe.
- Prepare 100 g of Crab meat.
- You need 1 of Cucumber (shredded).
- You need 1 of Carrot (shredded).
- Prepare 2 of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 50 g of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sashimi seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
Shrimp bowl with avocado in a black plate. Bowl of sushi with tuna salmon oyster and shrimp. Fresh shrimp and various kinds of sashimi raw fish rice bowl. Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice.
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.
Poke bowl is made with super cold tuna or fish served over warm sushi rice, brown rice or black rice. The contrast of warm and cold make it a delight. Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe for Two is light, refreshing, and easy to make with FRESH, simple ingredients! Poke is the latest food craze you gotta try. Then place the cucumber, radish, avocado, and carrots in the bowl with the salmon poke.