Decorated Chirashi Sushi. Generally, Chirashi Sushi or simply Chirashi means "scattered" (=chirashi 散らし) sushi in Japan First, spread the shredded egg crepe. Decorate the chirashi sushi as you like. RECIPE INGREDIENTS FOR RICE Parsley White rice Salmon furikake (a seasoned powder for sprinkling over rice).
Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables. Chirashi zushi means "scattered sushi": sushi rice spread on a plate and artfully decorated with seafood, vegetables, crêpe-thin fried egg and other tasty ingredients. • Chirashi Sushi (Chirashizushi) is a kind of Sushi dish with thinly sliced Sashimi raw fish placed Chirashi Sushi is sometimes mixed up with Barazushi which doesn't contain much raw fish other. You can have Decorated Chirashi Sushi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Decorated Chirashi Sushi
- It’s 3 of rice cooker cups' worth Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 bag of Gomoku chirashi sushi seasoning (store-bought).
- Prepare 50 ml of Sushi vinegar (store-bought).
- It’s 1 of ● Sashimi grade salmon.
- It’s 1 of ● Ikura (salmon roe).
- Prepare 1 of ● Crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of ● Broccolini (boiled).
- You need of For the kinshi tamago:.
- You need 2 of ※Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ※Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Oil.
This is my favourite type of sushi. And for this occasion I have a photo guide for you. From the guest seating order, to the table manners. From the order of the servings, to the color of food.
Decorated Chirashi Sushi instructions
- Divide the rice into 2 portions. Mix the chirashizushi mix in one portion. Add sushi vinegar to the other portion, and mix while fanning with a fan to cool it rapidly (adjust the amount of sushi vinegar to taste)..
- Put the chirashizushi mixed rice into the cake mold and press down with a spoon. Add the sushi vinegar rice on top and press down again..
- Put the ※ ingredients in a bowl, and beat the egg whites. Put a thin film of oil in a frying pan and make thin omelets. Julienne the omelets to make kinshi tamago..
- Invert a plate on the cake mold. Flip, and unmold the sushi rice. Top the "cake" with shredded omelette..
- Decorate the "cake" with the ● ingredients. Make 5 "roses" out of several overlapped pieces of salmon, and put on top of the "cake" spaced out evenly. Put the crabmeat and broccolini in between the salmon roses, top the salmon roe in the middle, and it's done..
Chirashi sushi is simply sushi rice topped with different types of fish served raw. It can also come with shredded eggs, shiitake mushrooms or other topping options. Chirashi sushi is usually served on. Making sushi at home can be a challenge fraught with angst. It's time for the final day of Sushi Week.