Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado. Dungeness crab lump meat gently folded with cilantro, lime, avocado and mango. Served with a citrus mango sauce. Hope you guys liked the video.
To serve, use a metal ring to hold the salad in a circle on a plate, top with a layer of the crab mix, carefully lift the ring off and serve garnished with the melba toasts or simply serve. To serve, spoon some of the avocado mayonnaise into the bottom of six glasses. Put a layer of the lettuce leaves on top, then scatter over the mango. You can have Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado
- You need 16 oz of Crab meat (cooked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Truffle paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of large Ripe Mango.
- Prepare 3 of medium size Avocado.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salmon roe.
White crab meat has been picked over thoroughly but it does pay to feel around for tiny bits of shell. But be gentle as you want the crab to remain flaky – too much vigorous mixing Divide the crab evenly between them along with some of the avocado and mango salad. Avocado Crab Mango Salad is a nutritious salad you can eat without guilt. For most of January, I was With one bite of this refreshing, bright salad, you'll wonder how you went so long without discovering how well crab goes with mango and.
Crabmeat truffle salad with Mango and Avocado step by step
- Cut the mango and avocado into small cubes.
- Mix the crab meat with mayonnaise, black pepper, lime juice and truffle paste.
- Mix the avocado cubes with one tsp of mayonnaise to prevent it from oxidation.
- Arrange the avocado at the bottom, then mango and crabmeat into a tower using a metal ring.
- Garnish with some salmon roe, lime zest, black pepper, olive oil etc..
Combine crabmeat, mango, and avocado in large bowl. Mound salad in lettuce bowls and serve. Mango is truly nature's candy, with an incredible sweet taste, luscious texture and variety of health benefits as well. The delicious flavors of crab, mango, and avocado come together in this salad creating a light summer dish that is also decadent. Pour olive oil mixture over crab mixture and toss.