Chirashizushi Plate with Hina Matsuri Bears. Chirashi Sushi Recipe (Hinamatsuri Chirashizushi). cookingwithdog.com. Подробнее. ちらし寿司♪ Chirashi Zushi and Hamaguri Ushio-Jiru soup♪ ～for Hina Matsuri (doll festival)～. My channel is introducing various recipes. This video is a recipe of Chirashizushi.このチャンネルでは料理の作り方を紹介しています。今回はすし太郎を使ったちらし寿司の作り方です。 Some other traditional foods enjoyed during Hina Matsuri are: Chirashizushi, a Although the festival focuses around five primary locations around the town, it seems the whole community gets into the hinamatsuri spirit, with businesses, schools and families displaying a variety of hina dolls around town.
Spread the hot steamed rice into a large plate or a large bowl. Nama-chirashi, or chirashizushi with raw ingredients. Chirashizushi (ちらし寿司, lit. scattered sushi) is a bowl of sushi rice with other ingredients 雛祭り, Hina Matsuri, the Doll Festival, traditionally takes place in spring when the peach blossoms are in full bloom. You can have Chirashizushi Plate with Hina Matsuri Bears using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chirashizushi Plate with Hina Matsuri Bears
- Prepare 2 of servings Ready-made Chirashizushi (with sesame seeds, if available).
- It’s 1 of Yolk of a hard boiled egg.
- You need 1/2 of to 1/3 Cucumber.
- You need 4 of stems Spinach.
- You need 1/3 medium of sized Carrot.
- You need of Bear-like Emperor and Empress Figurines.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of Processed cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of an appropriate amount Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of portion made with one egg Thin omelette.
The dolls that go on display at this. Traditionally attired dolls, representing the Emperor and Empress and court musicians and attendants are displayed in honor of the holiday. Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Also dubbed Girls's Day, hina-matsuri annually celebrates girls by displaying a set of hina dolls and props in the house, wishing girls healthy growth and happiness.
Chirashizushi Plate with Hina Matsuri Bears step by step
- Wash and rub the cucumber peel with salt to remove the waxy coating. Use a vegetable peeler to slice into long strips. Soak in salted water until soft..
- Parboil the spinach in boiling water. Cut the carrots into 2 to 3 mm rounds and boil (in dashi broth, if possible)..
- Hard-boil the egg and put the yolk through a sieve..
- Pack the chirashizushi in a mould. If you don't have one, use aluminum foil or cardboard to make one..
- Remove the mould, wrap with cucumber strips, and bind with spinach stems..
- Top with the egg yolk, carrots, and spinach leaves. The chirashizushi is ready..
- To make the figurines. Cut out thin pieces, about 5 mm, from the bottom of the hard boiled egg to use for ears. Use a spaghetti noodle to attach them. Prepare a thin omelette..
- Use nori seaweed to make the facial features and the red part from imitation crab sticks to make the cheeks..
- For the emperor: cut the cheese slice for a collar and wrap under spinach leaf, fashioning a kimono. Make the hat from nori pressed on cheese..
- For the empress: cut the cheese slice for a collar, and wrap under the thin omelette, fashioning a kimono. If you cut the cheese into a rectangle it is easier to wrap..
- For the hairpin, use a carrot. For the fan: use the red part of an imitation crab stick cut and stick to the top of the white part..
- Here's another version: not bears, but cute nevertheless..
Traditionally, parents buy a set of dolls for a newborn girl and some particular dolls are also passed on from generation to generation. As the name suggests it's a festival for the girls in Japan. Not only mochi, but also "Chirashizushi" (散らし寿司, a special type of sushi) is served as well as "Hina-arare" (雛霰. Almost every house with girls has a set of hina ningyo dolls with anywhere from one to many multi-levels. Also called Chirashi Sushi and literally translating to "scattered sushi", the chirashizushi is basically a bowl of sushi rice with toppings of raw fish, vegetables The taste of sake wine is more delicious with a Chirashizushi dish.