Gomoku Chirashizushi. This video shows how to cook gomoku chirashizushi with minimum effort. This Japanese recipe for chirashizushi, also known as scattered sushi, is a special-occasion dish served on plates or in bowls with colorful toppings. Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and.
Individually served Chirashizushi – chirashi don. I wanted my Chirashizushi to be colourful, with ingredients that were easy to prepare or could even be made ahead. "Chirashizushi" is known as scattered sushi and is served on plates or bowls with colorful toppings. It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals and birthdays. You can cook Gomoku Chirashizushi using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gomoku Chirashizushi
- Prepare of [Toppings].
- You need 1/2 of (approximately 70 g) carrot.
- It’s 4 of dried shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 50 g of lotus root.
- You need 2 sheets of deep fried tofu.
- You need 1 tub of koya tofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- You need 250 mL of Dashi : (A).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce: (A).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar: (A).
- Prepare 200 mL of Liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms: (A).
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin: (A).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake: (A).
- It’s 2 of egg with 1 tbsp starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- Prepare of Sakura denbu (mashed and seasoned fish with white flesh, optional).
- It’s 8 of boiled prawn.
- You need of Snow peas: Adjust to suit your needs (boiled, optional).
- You need of [Sushi Rice].
- You need 700 g of uncooked rice.
- You need 700 mL of water.
- You need 80 mL of vinegar.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
You can use your favorite sushi toppings. Enjoy Chirashizushi sushi in no time with MIZKAN Gomoku Chirashizushi Sushi Mix Base. Simply mix this base to boiled rice and serve it with your favorite sashimi, egg and. This plant-based Chirashizushi(ちらし寿司, literally "scattered sushi") has seasoned vegetables and mushrooms mixed into sushi rice, before being covered in vibrant snap peas, marinated peppers.
Gomoku Chirashizushi instructions
- [Ingredients and toppings] Slice boiled prawns into halves..
- Soak shiitake mushrooms and freeze-dried tofu to reconstitute them. If you have a microwave oven, microwave shiitake mushrooms and water for 3 minutes and leave them 15 minutes at room temperature..
- Cut a carrot and some freeze-dried tofu into thin strips. Slice shiitake mushrooms. Slice lotus root into quarter circles. Soak the lotus root in vinegared water to remove bitterness. Then drain the vinegared water..
- Keep 50 mL of the liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms..
- Put [*A] in a pot and add carrot, shiitake mushrooms, freeze-dried tofu, lotus roots and deep-fried tofu in the pot. Boil down over medium heat while sometimes mixing..
- Beat the eggs. Heat a frying pan. Grease it with a few drops oil. Spread the beaten egg over the pan and cook over medium-high heat. Slice the cooked egg into thin strips..
- [Sushi rice] Prepare warm rice. To learn how to cook warm rice, check this page..
- Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar and add to the warm rice. Mix them gently..
- Add the simmered ingredients to the rice and mix them gently..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle sliced egg and denbu. Sprinkle boiled snow peas and prawns..
Chirashizushi. (Scattered Sushi, Chirashi Sushi, ちらし寿司, Chirashi). There are two traditional ways to prepare a bowl of chirashizushi: the classic Tokyo style, which incorporates fish sashimi. Pour un plat de chirashizushi (sushis éparpillés) délicieux et complet, il suffit d'ajouter du riz ! Ce sachet est rempli de délicieux légumes précuits comme des légumes racine, des carottes. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals.