Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls from bad luck. Sushi Cake for Hinamatsuri 寿司ケーキの作り方 (ひな祭り レシピ) – OCHIKERON – CREATE EAT HAPPY. Therefore, I used these three colors for my Sushi Cake 🙂 This.
Made using all natural ingredients, with some plum vinegar, nori seaweed, and seasoned sushi rice, these sushi rolls are a feast for the eyes. Hinamatsuri is almost here, and I've got the perfect treat for this year's festival: Hello Kitty Sushi Line a cake tin with baking sheet paper like in the photo. Use a cake tin with a. You can cook Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- It’s 14 cm of cake pan For the sushi rice:.
- It’s 1 of cut Grilled salmon.
- It’s 2 of eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet).
- You need 1 of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- Prepare of Note: The ● ingredients are for the dolls.
- Prepare 2 of ●Quail egg.
- You need 2 of sheets ●Seasoned nori.
- It’s 1 slice of ●Ham.
- You need 1 dash of ●Cucumber.
- It’s 1 dash of of pink ●Kamaboko.
- Prepare 2 of ●Toothpicks.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt.
- It’s 3 slice of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 small of amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes).
Matsuri Bina is a sister store of Hina Sushi where you can enjoy all-you-can-eat not only Sushi but also a la carte dishes which go well with Sake such as Salted Squid Guts and Fried Chicken. Some of you who really like to read Manga might be know about this Japanese Festival. The most iconic image of this event is the displaying of beautiful hina. Selain disajikan untuk perayaan Hina Matsuri, hamaguri-zushi juga bisa dijadikan lauk untuk bento atau bekal makan siang.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake step by step
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it..
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top..
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture)..
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside).
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake Japanese Sushi Rice Cakes Foods To Eat Sashimi Vegetable Dishes Food Art Cooking Recipes. Hinamatsuri Inspired Sushi Cake: Hinamatsuri, a festival known as "Girls' Day" in Japan, inspired this adorable sushi cake. The cute topper features an edible Japanese. This past Saturday was a special day for young girls in Japan. Asian fusion restaurant in Mazatlán, Sinaloa.