Baked Spaghetti. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente. Stir in pasta sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain, and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over. Looking for a new family-favorite dinner? You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 11 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sm. Can Mushrooms, drained and minced.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Salt.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- You need 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Spaghetti, broken in half.
- You need 1 of Lg. Can Hunts Garlic and Herb Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Try popping your spaghetti into the oven for a tasty take on this classic dish. Here are some cheesy and easy baked spaghetti recipes to get you started. In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large skillet add ground beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and Seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease and set aside..
- In a large pot fill it half way up with water. Bring it to a boil on high heat. Add the spaghetti. Turn heat down to medium and cook til noodle are soft. Drain the water and add back to pot. Add the meat mixture and sauce. Mix completely. Set aside..
- Butter a 13X9 casserole dish. Spread spaghetti mixture til evenly distributed. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 25-35 minutes til cheese is melted and lightly browned and heated through..
- Remove from oven and enjoy immediately..
It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. The main differences are that you use thin spaghetti noodles instead of wide lasagna pasta, and you toss in a couple of beaten eggs with the cooked noodles. Baked Spaghetti is hearty and family friendly with a crispy cheesy top layer and ground beef filling; your kids will ask for baked spaghetti every week! Baked Spaghetti Casserole is easy to make, simply prepare the meat sauce, toss with spaghetti and bake until bubbly. The prep can be done then night before and then baked before serving making this baked spaghetti the perfect potluck dish!