Pumpkin Mousse-Keto. Keto pumpkin mousse is an easy keto dessert with the most delicious sweet, smooth light texture. You will love the fall flavor of this healthy keto dessert with tiny bubbles of whipped cream melting in. Looking for a delicious keto pumpkin dessert?
Airy, fluffy keto pumpkin mousse is the perfect fall dessert. I love serving it this time of year and it's as easy as can be to make it in your food processor. This delicate and creamy mousse is flavored with. You can cook Pumpkin Mousse-Keto using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Mousse-Keto
- It’s 12 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 15 oz of unsweetened pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners erythritol.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice + extra for garnish.
- You need of Whipped Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all natural erythritol (sugar substitute).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse is the perfect treat for around the holidays. Definitely not an everyday dessert, but it's a great low-carb alternative when you want to indulge in something sweet. Keto Pumpkin Mousse is a four-ingredient no-bake dessert recipe that's super easy to make. Even better, it's not just for those on the keto diet!
Pumpkin Mousse-Keto step by step
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand blender, mix the cream cheese and unsweetened pumpkin puree together until smooth with no lumps..
- Mix in the confectioners erythritol, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Top with the keto whipped cream..
- For the whipped topping, put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whip using a hand mixer until the peak forms to your liking..
- Top pumpkin mousse with the whipped topping and sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top..
Creamy and scrumptious, everyone will love this. Keto Pumpkin Mousse – low-carb, sugar-free and gluten-free seasonal sweet treat, that is very easy to make, light and delicious. Made with mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, low-carb sweetener. Whether you call this version a no bake pumpkin cheesecake or a pumpkin mousse cheesecake, this tasty keto, grain/gluten free, sugar free cheesecake is a great no bake alternative to a classic. Optional: Top with your favorite keto cereal.