Lemon garlic Airfried chicken legs. These lemon garlic roasted chicken legs are loaded with flavors, perfect for a super quick dinner which includes a really fast prep, no bowls to wash, and only ONE pan! But with this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thigh Recipe, pizza gets pushed on the back burner and this gets made in a jiffy. For this recipe, I use lemon pepper seasoning, fresh lemon juice, black pepper, paprika, italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic Airfried chicken legs
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
You're going to love making roast chicken legs in the air fryer. I'm even showing you the easy way to get To start, coat the chicken leg quarters in a little bit of oil. Do this whether or not the chicken has skin on it. I use olive oil in an oil.
Lemon garlic Airfried chicken legs step by step
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl that has extra room to move. (This size).
- Add ALL seasonings..
- Mix well..
- If your drumsticks are frozen place them in the airdfryer before preheat..
- Pre heat on 400* degrees..
- Cook for 14 to 20 minutes depending on size. (Or quantity).
- Let cool and enjoy!.
This broiled lemon and garlic chicken is an excellent choice, and it's super easy on the food budget. The chicken may be grilled as well. A buttery mixture of lemon, garlic, and thyme flavor this great-tasting grilled or broiled chicken. This recipe is an excellent choice. I also spray them with oil and turn them over I love a nice extra crispy "fried" chicken.