Coconut dream bars💞👌. Our dream bars are topped with coconut, pecans or walnuts, and optional mini chocolate chips and baked with a shortbread crust. This recipe bakes the coconut dream bars in two stages. First, you'll partially bake the brown sugar shortbread crust.
Skip to Coconut Dream Bars content. If you think you'll be able to resist one of these coconut dessert bars, keep dreaming. Including vanilla wafers and semi-sweet chocolate chips — what's not to love? You can cook Coconut dream bars💞👌 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut dream bars💞👌
- You need 1 cup of decicated Coconut (without brown skin).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Milk and 2tbsp milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee –.
- It’s of Milk powder – 1 cup or mava(khoya).
Coconut Dream Bar. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Layer up an irresistible bar topped with the classic pairing of hazelnuts and dark chocolate. A regular pan of bars cut into small portions. For an even more elegant look, place each mini bar in paper candy cups.
Coconut dream bars💞👌 instructions
- Heat a kadai, add ghee desiccated coconut, powdered sugar, cook on medium low flame till sugar dissolves. Stir the mixture continuously til the golden colour. And set a side..
- Add the milk, unsweetened khoya or milk powder and condenced milk mix well. Cook by stirring frequently and dissolve the khoya or milk powder in the milk. Then stir the mixture for about two minutes. Add the roasted coconut and cardamom powder Mix well and cook until the mixture turns thick and soft consistency..
- Transfer all the mixture in a greased plate. Form a nice block of material using hands or spatula. And cut it into ur desire shape.
- And enjoy🥰.
Fluffy, coconut cream pie meets key lime pie, yet no pie pastry to make … what a dream! To serve, lift the dessert out by holding onto the parchment paper, and portion into squares. Serve the dream bars with a little raspberry coulis. These bars are a delicious treat. When I got this recipe it did not contain chocolate, but I couldn't imagine coconut without chocolate, so I added it!