Uruguayan Apple pie. This irresistible fruit pie dates back to the late medieval times. Today, in America, "Dutch Apple Pie" has evolved into an apple pie with a crunchy buttery. Learn how to make apple pie with our favorite homemade apple pie recipes.
Apple pie is the perfect fall recipe, gooey apples and cinnamon = perfection! Growing up, apple pie was something my mom made every fall, so it is always a bit nostalgic for me. This simple vegan Apple Pie is the perfect dessert with the best Apple pie flavor! You can cook Uruguayan Apple pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Uruguayan Apple pie
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of tbln yeast.
- Prepare 5 of apples of your preference.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of sugar.
The recipe is very easy and can be made gluten-free and sugar-free. An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream ("apple pie à la mode"), or cheddar cheese. Dulce de leche apple pie with Melissa Clark "A Good Appetite" columnist and author Melissa Clark Beginning today, you can enter to win your own two-liter bottle of Pepsi Apple Pie via the Pepsi.
Uruguayan Apple pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash butter, add sugar & mix..
- Add egg to mixture..
- Add flour and yeast to mixture. Then add 2nd cup of flour to mixture. Knead with hands. Once mixture is kneaded to the point that it doesn’t stick to your hands place it in the fridge. (20 minutes).
- Pat down dough in baking pan.
- Grab 5 apples, slice nicely and set to your liking..
- Set up apples and baste with honey sprinkle sugar and cinnamon and place in oven for 30 minutes in 350F..
One of the best dutch apple pies you'll eat! Fit pie crust into pie plate. In a large bowl, mix sliced apples, lemon juice, both sugars,flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. From a traditional British apple pie recipe to a Dutch-style pie, to an all-American slice of comfort food, we've got enough proper (and improper) apple pie recipes to keep you going. Apple pies are wonderful, but they can have a few too many calories for some diets.