White chocolate peppermint brownies:. Homemade chocolate chunk brownies with white chocolate peppermint bark. Give me all of the peppermint bark during the holidays! You can find it in stores everywhere because it is so popular.
This recipe is simple and quick to put together thanks to a few foodie shortcuts. These white chocolate peppermint brownies have a fudgy, decadent, and super chocolately brownie topped with white chocolate peppermint bark. It is so rich, festive, and delicious. You can cook White chocolate peppermint brownies: using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chocolate peppermint brownies:
- It’s 1 box of Fudge Brownie mix.
- You need of Eggs (per box directions).
- It’s of Oil (per box directions).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Peppermint Extract.
- Prepare 10 oz of Peppermint Melting Chips or White chocolate melting Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed Candy Canes or Starlight Mints.
The perfect treat to munch on while you drink a hot cup of coffee (preferably of the peppermint variety, like my favorite. All Reviews for White Chocolate and Peppermint Brownies. How to make White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe. Now if you don't have a food processor, you will want one.
White chocolate peppermint brownies: instructions
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions, but add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract..
- Allow brownies to cool..
- Melt candy chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth..
- If you used white chips, add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract to melted chips. and stir to mix..
- Quickly spread melted candy evenly over top of brownies and sprinkle sith crushed mints. Cut before the chocolate sets up..
- Notes-If you are making these for a cookie exchange or to add to your holiday spread, I would cut these up into small pieces so everyone can have a little bit of everything..
You are going to love this White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies Recipe, one of the perfect Christmas treats. White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – Lightly sweet, dense chocolate brownies topped with melted white chocolate and crushed peppermints for a simple, easy and tasty dessert to help celebrate the season. These rich peppermint brownies topped with crushed candy canes are from London's cult-favorite bakery Violet. If you can't find candy canes, use striped peppermint candies. I started with a box mix, but you can totally use your favorite brownie recipe here.