Jello Fruit Salad. This Jello Fruit Salad is based upon one of hippie_mama's grandmother's recipes. It is very likely the only We make this Jello Fruit Salad for major holidays, family gatherings, parties of all types, and. Red White & Blue Jello Fruit SaladJenn's Blah Blah Blog. jello, heavy whipping cream, water, berries, strawberries, sugar.
Jello Fruit Salad is a family favorite, easy side dish! Perfect for parties or an easy holiday side dish. Orange Fluff Jello Salad ~ A delicious fruit salad that combines pudding, jello marshmallows, fruit and cool whip. You can cook Jello Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jello Fruit Salad
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cool whip.
- You need 3 oz of Box of Cherry jello.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed pineapple (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of Mandarin oranges (drained).
- You need 1 of Fresh apple (cut up in small pieces).
This is a family favorite every year in our house. Plus there is fruit in it so it is healthy.right? This easy peasy jello sour cream fruit salad is great for summer time. Use the same flavor jello mix as fruit; i.e., strawberry jello with strawberries; orange jello with mandarin oranges.
Jello Fruit Salad instructions
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, cool whip and the box of jello. Do not add water to the jello mix, just add as a powder. Mix together well with blender. Add fruit and stir into mixture. Let cool in fridge then serve..
Raspberry fluff jello salad is a classic summer dessert here in the Midwest, and one that is completely customizable! This type of fluff/jello salad is made with jello, pudding, tapioca, fruit and cool whip. Jell-O, or Jello, is a gelatin-based dessert produced by the Kraft Foods company. A Jello packet combines powdered gelatin, artificial sweeteners and food coloring. When mixed with hot water and.