Ray's' Jello Cake. The cake explodes with dry ice smoke and strawberry jello lava! You're going to love it as much as the dinosaurs! Baking for kids isn't hard, just watch these kids bake!
Find jelly cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Make cake according to package directions. You can cook Ray's' Jello Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Jello Cake
- Prepare 12 of Graham crackers.
- Prepare 2 box of strawberry jello.
- It’s 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- It’s 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- Prepare 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- It’s 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- Prepare 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- You need 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Find the perfect Jello Cake stock illustrations from Getty Images. Select from premium Jello Cake images of the highest quality. The guys in our family fight over the leftover slice of Jello Cake. Use this cake for birthdays and special events at any time of the year.
Ray's' Jello Cake step by step
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..
How to make jello, gelatin and pudding recipes in yummy flavors, shapes, and treats. Delight your family with jello fruit recipes as well as pudding recipes. Refrigerate at least a couple of hours. Prepare pudding as directed on package for pudding. If you're secretly hoping for leftovers, these JELL-O gelatin and pudding recipes are not for you.