Jello poke cake. Cake With Jello Drizzles Poked Throughout, And Topped With A Smooth Layer Of Whipped Cream! This Light And Cool Jello Poke Cake Recipe Is Always A Crowd Favorite. Mix jello with boiling water until dissolved.
A super moist jello poke cake topped with whipped cream and fresh berries. There's something about chilled desserts in the. Jello Poke Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert to bring to family gatherings, holidays and more. You can cook Jello poke cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jello poke cake
- You need 1 of Boxed cake mix.
- You need 1 of any flavor jello.I use sugar free jello..
- It’s 1 of Topping is whipping cream and sugar free jello pudding.
With just a few ingredients, this cake is so easy to make. This Strawberry Jello Poke Cake recipe has such an incredible presentation and is the perfect dessert idea for the warmer months. These Jello poke cupcakes are so easy, and practically fail proof. It is as simple as starting with a cake mix!
Jello poke cake instructions
- Bake cake as per the directions on the box.I use a 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Cool your cake and poke holes throughout the cake,mix your jello (I use a large box, use only half the water it calls for.) Pour jello over cake. Refrigerate till jello is set (about two hours)..
- Whip one and a half cups whipping cream till stiff mix pudding according to box directionc and stir into stiff whipped cream. When jello is set you ice it with the whipping cream and pudding..
The red strawberry Jello not only adds flavor, but also patriotic stripes. Make cake according to package directions. Jello Poke Cake is versatile; depending on the event you are hosting, you can switch out the jello flavors. Before I became a stay-at-home-mom I worked in Dallas for a pharmaceutical distributor. My boss used to talk about this cake she would make for her kids for the.