Watermelon Goldfish Jello. Get your own Guava Juice Box http://bit.ly/RoiGuava Guava Juice Merchand. Goldfish jello is very simple to make and can be easily modified to fit your goldie's taste. Learn how to cook great Watermelon jello.
Pour the bowl of prepared Jello mixture into the hollowed out watermelon halves. Put the jello filled watermelon halves in the refrigerator. Place some paper towels underneath them just in case you spill any (I usually do!). You can have Watermelon Goldfish Jello using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Goldfish Jello
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Watermelon.
- It’s 70 ml of Blue Hawaiian snow cone syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Kanten powder (for the blue jello).
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Kanten powder (for the green jello).
- It’s 1 tsp of Matcha powder.
- You need 70 ml of Simple syrup.
- You need 200 ml of Club soda (for clear jello "A").
- It’s 10 grams of Agar (for clear jello "A").
- You need 200 ml of Club soda (for clear jello "B").
- Prepare 10 grams of Agar (for clear jello "B").
Cut the watermelon into large pieces, discarding the rind. Place in a food processor and purée. Although they don't have access to watermelon. it's super easy to pollute the tank when you put in fruit and veggies. Sold by MK & Company and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Watermelon Goldfish Jello step by step
- Pour the Blue Hawaiian syrup into a sauce pan, add the kanten a little at a time, and stir well. (Make sure to dissolve the kanten.).
- Turn off the heat to medium and bring to a boil while stirring constantly..
- Transfer to a microwave safe container, and let cool..
- Pour the simple syrup into another saucepan, and stir in the kanten (for the green jello) a little at a time to dissolve..
- Add the matcha powder, stir well, reduce the heat to medium, and stir continuously until it comes to a boil..
- Spread it out thinly in a square microwave-safe tray, and chill in the fridge along with Step 3 for at least 30 minutes..
- Once Step 3 has set, fluff up with jello with a fork, and pack it into the bottom of the fish bowl..
- Remove the green jello from Step 6 from the round mold, and use a knife or similar utensil to cut lily pond leaves..
- Using a knife, carve out two goldfish from a watermelon..
- Pour 200 ml club soda into the saucepan, add the agar (for clear jello "A") a bit at a time, and stir it in well to dissolve..
- Turn the heat on medium, and bring to a boil while stirring continuously..
- Pour into a microwave-safe container, and let cool while stirring continuously. (as the fish bowl is not heat-resistant)..
- Once Step 12 has sufficiently cooled, pour half of the liquid into the fish bowl, drop in one goldfish, then pour in the rest..
- Set the other goldfish once the surface of Step 13 has set..
- Repeat Steps 10-12 one more time, and pour in Step 14 once it has cooled..
- After Step 15 has set, set the jello leaves on top..
Seems like any get together involves someone bringing some type of Jello. In case you live in a cave, Jello is a flavored gelatin dessert. Anywho, I was wondering, how many flavors are there. Here is the complete list of all Jello flavors: you can help the cleansing process by eating light three or four days before the procedure. doctors recommend low-fiber foods that are easy to digest and leave your system quickly. In a large bowl, mix together the vodka, water and gelatin.