Seahawks jello shots. Made with pineapple juice, vodka, blue curaçao, rum – the little shots pack a big punch. So, I've been learning how to use blender lately, and as easy as it might seem, animating jello is no easy task. Since today was the first day of the.
But jello shots—or jello jigglers if you prefer—have come a long way. We promise, they are more Never had jello shots? They're exactly what they sound like: an individually portioned size bite of. You can cook Seahawks jello shots using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seahawks jello shots
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chilled vodka.
- Prepare 1 box of blue raspberry jello.
- It’s 1 box of lime jello.
- You need 1 cup of chilled piña colada mix.
- Prepare 2 envelope of plain gelatin.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 30 of 2 oz condiment cups.
- It’s of 5-10 drops blue, and green food coloring optional.
A wide variety of jello shots options are available to you, such as properties. Or a Bloody Mary jello shot made in a celery stick? Jello Shots are a fun way to start the night! JellO-Shots and Sage's Shooters Recipe Book!
Seahawks jello shots instructions
- Arrange 30 condiment cups on a large baking sheet..
- Add 1 cup water to microwave-safe bowl ( i used a large pyrex measuring cup). Put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until it is nearly or mildly boiling..
- Remove from microwave. Add 3 oz of blue jello powder to the water and stir until completely dissolved- approx a minute. You can add the blue food coloring for a deeper blue. Then add a cup of chilled vodka and mix..
- Pour a layer of blue jello mixture into each of the condiment cups and chill in the fridge until set, about an hour or so..
- Put a half cup vodka and half cup water in a microwave safe dish and microwave until barely starting to boil..
- Remove carefully and add the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin slowly (!) and mix until dissolved..
- Then mix in the cup of piña colada mix in. Pour a layer of this mixture on top of each blue layer already in the cups- leaving room for the green top layer..
- Put back in the fridge to set again, another hour or so..
- Repeat the same steps with the green jello as you did before with the blue. Pour the green jello over the set up shots to complete the layers..
- Chill again and voila! Use within 48 hours..
- Happy superbowl!.
Food & Beverage Company. Последние твиты от Seahawks (@seahawksmusic). Vinyl reissue of Secrets of the Deep available to pre order. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Like Jello Shots, the Rum and Coke is a prime entry-level college drink. And just like that lowbrow fizzy Highball, the jello-ized version of the cocktail can be upgraded with a squeeze of.