Carrot Jello. Carrot Jello salad is a dish that really has a little something for everyone. Learn about carrot and Jello salad with help from an executive chef in this. Old-fashioned carrot salad made with lemon Jell-O and pineapple.
My Grandma used to make this salad and I always loved it!!! If you have never tired it or heard of it, it may sound weird having carrots in your Jello, but trust me, it's really good!!! It's an autumn inspired jello that mixes carrots and cream cheese with the warm flavors of vanilla and cinnamon and would make a great addition to the Thanksgiving dessert table. You can cook Carrot Jello using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Jello
- It’s 100 grams of Carrot.
- You need 200 ml of Orange juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Honey.
Place grated carrot and pineapple in a serving bowl. What is Thanksgiving meal or Summer potluck without a jello side dish? Enjoy fun and easy recipes that turn snack time into playtime. Unlock the spirit of imagination at Jello.com. · Yummy Carrot Salad Loaded with Pineapple, Carrots and Pecans!
Carrot Jello instructions
- Soak the gelatin in the water listed..
- Heat the grated carrot and orange juice in a saucepan. If you don't think it will be sweet enough, add the honey in here..
- Stop the heat and stir in the dissolved gelatin..
- Pour into the cup of your choice and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and harden, then they are done..
Super Easy and Quick to Make This strawberry pretzel salad is always a hit at parties. It's a strawberry jello dessert that is. So to celebrate, Green Jello with Carrots is having a SUMMER SALE!!! He was supposed to be sorta translucent since he's jelly but. ^^" Although carrots are a root vegetable, they are not as high in carbohydrates as many other root veggies. Carrots add a pop of color and a range of beneficial nutrients to salads, soups, stews.