Matcha Jello. Matcha Magic steht für exquisite Bio Matcha Qualitäten aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau. Matcha ist zu feinem Pulver gemahlener grüner Tee (Tencha), der seinen Ursprung in Japan hat und in der. All our matcha are fresh directly from Japan tea farm, therefore our price is much lower compare to same quality products from.
You can have Matcha Jello using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha Jello
- Prepare 1 tsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of [A] Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Non-dairy creamer or fresh cream.
Matcha Jello step by step
- Pour water into a pot and heat. Add sugar and stir until it's dissolved completely..
- When the sugar is dissolved, soak a strainer in the pot and stir-in the matcha..
- Add gelatin to hot water and dissolve well..
- Pour into a bowl..
- Add melted gelatin and let the bowl rest in ice water. Stir as it cools..
- Pour into a container and chill to harden..
- Poke air pockets into the corners of the hardened jello. Cut into bite-sizes, and scoop out as you add a modest amount of water. Serve..
- Pour non-dairy creamer on top and enjoy. It's even better with fresh cream..