Rainbow Jell-O Cubes. Rainbow Jello Cubes are wonderfully easy and delicious and perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day you want to bring a smile to someone's face! This easy treat is great for parties and crowds.
They are easy to make and only require a little patience. You're gonna want to make them the day before you need t… Every time I make rainbow jello and take it somewhere, kids and adults alike go crazy for it. It's basically impossible to resist these sweet, fruity, jiggly little cubes of color. You can have Rainbow Jell-O Cubes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Jell-O Cubes
- You need 4 packages of 3 ounces each – assorted flavors of Jell-O.
- Prepare 6 envelopes of unflavored gelatin – divided.
- You need 5 3/4 cups of boiling water -divided.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
MomOnTimeout.com – Rainbow JELL-O Cubes Rainbow Jello Cubes are wonderfully easy and delicious and perfect for St. Rainbow Jello Cubes are wonderfully easy and delicious and perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day you want to bring a smile to someone's face! This easy treat is great for parties and crowds.
Rainbow Jell-O Cubes step by step
- In a small bowl combine 1 box flavored geleltin and 1 envelope unflavored gelatin. Stir in 1 cup boiling water until dissolved. Let mixture cool for about 3-5 minutes. Pour mixture into a 13"x9" dish. Lightly coated with cooking spray..
- Refrigerate until set but not firm. About 20 minutes. In a small bowl. Combine condensed milk and 1 cup boiling water. In another bowl sprinkle 2 envelopes unflavored flavored geletin over 1/4 cup cold water. Let stand for 1 minute. Stir in 3/4 Cup boiling water add to sweetened condensed milk mixture.Combine these 2 mixtures together. Set aside till ready..
- Spoon 1 cup of the creamy geletin mixture over the first layer. Refrigerate until set but not firm About 25 minutes..
- Repeat from beginning of recipe . Alternating flavored geletin with creamy geletin mixture. Make sure to let dissolved gelatin sit for a few minutes before spooning over previous layer..
- Chill each layer until set but not firm before spooning next layer on top.Make final layer geletin and spoon on top. Refrigerate 2 hours after finishing last layer before cutting into 1" squares. Serve and enjoy….I left the creamy geletin mixture sit out. Do not put this in the refrigerator it will set up on you..
This simple recipe makes a ton of rainbow jello that you can cut into cubes or other shapes if you prefer. These rainbow jello treat cups are a fun dessert idea that everyone will love no matter if you are celebrating St. Rainbow jello is a delicious treat your kids will love! They are a perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or just a colorful snack to enjoy after school.