" Jello Popcorn ". Jello Popcorn, the color and flavor possibilities are endless! So, I've shown you Peanut Butter Popcorn, Cherry Cotton Candy Popcorn and Chocolate Popcorn. Now it's time for Jello Popcorn!
Best Rainbow Popcorn Recipe + Rainbow Jello Popcorn Balls. This is the best rainbow popcorn recipe.rainbow party, rainbow jello popcorn recipe is the BEST one out there + rainbow jello. Popcorn is nice, but Candied Jello Popcorn is amazeballs! You can cook " Jello Popcorn " using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of " Jello Popcorn "
- You need 1 of box jello- not sugarfree (4&1/2 servings ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 10 cup of popped popcorn.
Jello popcorn is a fun, lightly candied popcorn treat that can be easily made into jello popcorn balls, or as a loose popcorn snack. Sweet and Crunchy Jello Popcorn can dress up popcorn for any party, any time of year. Some things bare repeating and this jello popcorn does! If you missed it last year, I shared this recipe when.
" Jello Popcorn " instructions
- Spray or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Boil sugar, jello , corn syrup & butter. Pour a small amount of popcorn in a mixing bowl. Drizzle small amount of jello mixture over popcorn. Mix with a spoon..
- Transfer to your cookie sheet. Repeat till all popcorn and jello mixture is used up. Bake at 250º. For 15 minutes. Salt at the end..
She suggested that we make Jello popcorn. We decided to add a little something special to our popcorn recently and tried our hand at Jello popcorn and they loved it! I have been making Jello Popcorn for years. Now I know there are lots of jello popcorn recipes out there and I'm sure they are lovely but, in my humble opinion, this one is the best because…. On low heat, heat till clear.