Strawberry Jell-O Parfait. It may look difficult but it is in fact a very easy dessert to make that will not only taste Delish but also impress your friends. How dramatic are these strawberry parfaits? Count on a few moments of oohing and aahing before anyone actually digs in.
Because of our "one treat a day" rule, the toddler is constantly asking me what happens if he eats more than one treat. To which I've generally responded, "you could get sick" or "it's just not. The Jell-O Strawberry Parfait is nothing special in terms of things you need to mix — but it's the presentation that makes it so good. You can have Strawberry Jell-O Parfait using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
- You need 1 of Jell-O brand gelatin (3 oz), any flavor.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced fresh strawberries or any fruit you prefer.
- Prepare 1 cup of thawed cool whip whipped topping.
Just make sure you keep the glass tilted when you pour your Jello-o, for the effect. It is a perfect dessert for any occasion, don't you think? Slice remaining berries; stir into jelly. Jell-O Strawberry Parfait Dessert There are many desserts that don't lead to weight gain, and Jell-O strawberry is one of them, as it is made with ingredients which are low in calories, and these are sugar-free gelatin and strawberries.
Strawberry Jell-O Parfait instructions
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Chill until slightly thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup. Add fruit to remaining gelatin; spoon into 4 to 5 glasses. Chill glasses at an angle until jello is set..
- Meanwhile, fold whipped topping into measured (1/3 cup) gelatin. Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set jello. Chill. Garnish.
- You can add sugar to sweeten your gelatin..
Strawberry and Raspberry Jell-O Parfaits with Almond Whipped Cream – The Cookie Writer. A fun, no-bake Canada Day dessert! It may look difficult but it is in fact a very easy dessert to make that will not only taste Delish but also impress your friends. Prepare this delicious and showy dessert out of jello and fruits! Layered Strawberry Jello Cups – a fun jello dessert to make for Valentine's Day!