Jell-O Cupcakes. Cupcakes go patriotic with these Jello Poke Cupcakes that are streaked with red, then topped with white and blue. You can easily change the jello flavor and the topping for. Jello shot cupcakes are a quick and easy treat you can whip up for a party.
These JELL-O poke cupcakes are fun to eat & make! Jell-O is a fun and old-time favorite snack to eat at this time of the year. Due to its simplicity, Jell-O can be made by anyone and it is very easy to make it fancier with fun molds. […] Discover Jell-O gelatin, pudding, products, recipes and more. You can have Jell-O Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jell-O Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix(or you can use white).
- Prepare of Ingredients needed for the cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tub of cool whip(or heavy whipping cream).
- It’s of Cut up strawberries.
- It’s 1 package of Jell-O(I used the box with 4 servings).
A wide variety of jello cupcakes options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification. Jello Swirl Cupcakes with Jello Buttercream-So many flavors, so many possibilities! So I tried Kool aid for icing and it was great. But I still wanted to do something with Jello.
Jell-O Cupcakes instructions
- Make cupcakes according to package directions & mix in the cut up strawberries. Bake them as recommended on the box..
- Let them cool completely..
- Make Jell-O according to package directions..
- Using a fork, or toothpick poke multiple holes in all of the cupcakes..
- Then using a tablespoon, add the Jell-O liquid to each cupcake until you've used it all. (This next step is messy so you may want to place the cupcakes on a baking sheet, for an easier clean up.).
- Place them in the fridge for 4-6 hours(or overnight).
- After that time is up, take them out and top with cool whip and strawberries..
This recipe is different because you dont pour the jello mix over the cake, you just mix in the powder. Jell-O gives your frosting structure without density, which is perfect for those who prefer lighter Making Jell-O frosting is relatively easy: the only step that may deter people from trying this recipe. Tatertots & Jello Cupcakes Thank you so much, Jen, I'm just thrilled to be sharing these Super fun Tatertots and Jello Cupcakes with your readers today! But not just any jello shot, a cupcake jello shot complete with Fireball buttercream and festive sprinkles. Jello Cakes are a favorite with my family.