Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! This would be gr… Stain Glass Jello Squares!
Then I had an epiphany… JELLO SHOTS!… and immediately set out on a search for a recipe. I found out that when adding alcohol to jello you need to. Jello is an absolute must on the dessert table. You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- It’s 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- It’s 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- It’s 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- It’s 2 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
In Hawaii it's known as Broken Glass Jello, but recipes can also be found with the name Stained Glass Jello. This is the perfect party food, easy to pick up and fun to eat. I guarantee your guests will be impressed! The day before, prepare the raspberry.
Stain glass jello bars EASY instructions
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
A red, white and blue spin on a traditional stained glass jello recipe, these patriotic stars will be as fun to make as they are to eat. Broken Glass Jello aka Stained Glass Jello, is simply colourful jello cubes immersed in a condensed milk jello. And then the whole thing is chilled in the fridge, until it's all set and ready But How Do You Make Jello Cubes? Jello cubes are so easy to make. You can use as many flavours of jello you want.