Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy. The best thing about making too much rice is that you have leftovers for fried rice, you know, the kind with some egg swirled in, chopped vegetables and a soy sauce based sauce. Stir it through the rice and taste it – you may need to add a little bit of salt. The fish skin should be crispy, so if you like it, crumble it over the finished dish and Soy and sesame salmon with noodles and crispy kale.
Serve the pak choi in shallow bowls, top with the salmon and spoon over the juices. Kimchi Fried Rice with Sesame Egg. Grab a small pot and place over medium heat. You can cook Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy
- Prepare of Egg fried rice.
- It’s 250 g of rice.
- It’s 2 of big eggs (or 3 small eggs).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- Prepare of (optional) 1 tbsp sugar.
- It’s of Sesame salmon.
- You need 2 of Salmon filets (preferably with skin).
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Rice vinegar.
- It’s of Honey (or oyster sauce or sugar).
- You need of Sides vegetables.
- You need 1 of Paksoy.
- You need of Neutral tasting oil (arachid oil).
- Prepare of (Optional) cucumber.
Add equal parts hot water and rice. Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix. Heat until piping hot before serving. Top tip for making Salmon and mushroom egg fried rice.
Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy instructions
- The sesame salmon.
- Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary!Add the salmon to the glace and let it sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Take the salmon out of the glace and sprinkle the sesame seeds on the salmon..
- Put in the oven at 200°C (392 °F). Frequently, poor some of the glace over the salmon to make sure it does not dry out..
- The egg fried rice and paksoy.
- Cook the rice following the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the paksoy in strips, cut the onion, crush the garlic and ginger to a pulp..
- Heat up the wok (high heat) and add a neutral tasting oil (arachid oil). Toss the paksoy strips in the wok and stir for about 3 min..
- Take out the paksoy..
- Add neutral oil to the wok and caramelize the onions..
- (optional) add sugar to aid the caramelization of the onion..
- When the onion starts to brown, put the cold rice in the wok and stir frequently for about 3 minutes..
- Put everything to one side of the wok and add the egg. Leave it untouched for 20-30 seconds and then stir it..
- Mix it with the rice and the rice is ready to serve!.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with some raw cucumber slices..
Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Stir well, mixing the vegetables and rice together. Fry for a few minutes, mixing constantly with the spatula. I use an Asian Ginger Sesame Dressing for this salmon salad. Crispy fried shallots can be purchased at Coles/Woolworths in Australia and Asian grocery stores.