Milk Bread. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the ingredients in the This Asian milk bread recipe is a triumph. For months, we have searched and tested finally have a perfect. You don't have to be a professional baker to make this soft and fluffy bread.
Soft and incredibly fluffy Japanese Milk Bread is world famous! It's also really easy to make at home. Milk bread is a Japanese style white bread that is incredibly soft, white, fluffy, and shredable. You can cook Milk Bread using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Bread
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s Half of can condensed milk.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Melted butter, half pack.
It has crusts that are soft and thin and the insides are milky-sweet with a feather lightness that melts in your. Milk Bread is a light Asian style bread that is popular in Korea. Tangzhong makes this extra moist and yummy. Can be made with non-instant OR instant yeast.
Milk Bread instructions
- Crack egg and separate the egg yolk with the egg white. In a deep bowl add in the egg yolk, butter, vanilla, milk, salt baking powder and whisk it or mix it. When the mixture are creamy add egg white and fold into the mixture in one direction. Then pour in a moulder..
- Prepare the steamer and let the water boil. Steam for 45 mins. Just to make sure if it's ready, take a toothpick and poke it. If its come out clean, means ready..
Every milk bread recipe I have ever made has used either milk or cream. I'm assuming that boozehound's response was trying to be sarcastic and didn't quite. This milk bread had me at its deep golden top. That glossy, luxuriously dark top exterior is so impossible for me to resist. Milk bread has a mild taste and slight sweetness.