Low fat cornbread. Delicious cornbread that won't clog your arteries. I've adopted this recipe as it didn't have a loving owner. in Baking· Clean Eating· Gluten Free· Low Fat· Low Sugar· Quick Breads· Sides· Vegetarian. Occasionally, Mom whips up a batch of cornbread while the soup cooks.
It's also usually full of oil and sugar with really no nutritional value to recommend it. Low-Fat Cornbread is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. Add a little low-fat grated cheese for interest. You can have Low fat cornbread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal (I used coarsest ground “polenta).
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar (I used coconut sugar).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of fat free milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
Make notes of what works and I'd never mess with them. Instead if you want something low fat just buy the cornbread that is marked. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Red lentil soup with low-fat cornbread.
Low fat cornbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F (conventional oven)..
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients and mix..
- Pour into 9×9 inch baking dish. Here I used a smaller loaf pan because I did a half recipe..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in cornbread comes out clean..
If you're not watching your fat intake, serve the warm cornbread with butter or. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Souplantation Buttermilk Cornbread Low-Fat. Foods low in fat, for example, will cluster along the bottom edge of the pyramid, ranging from foods that are high in carbohydrates (at the left edge) to foods that are high in protein (at the right edge). This Keto Cornbread is a great low-carb side dish and resembles traditional Southern style This EASY Keto Cornbread is sure to knock your socks off, it's a wonderful low carb alternative to the. Low carb cornbread made with ZERO corn that actually tastes like the real deal!