Fast & Easy Chilaquiles. Will the FAST.com speed test work everywhere in the world? FAST.com will test Internet speed If results from FAST.com and other internet speed tests often show less speed than you have paid for. Fast or FAST may refer to: Fast (adjective), high speed or velocity.
How fast is your download speed? RU. Островок для детей. ВСЁ. fast-torents.com. Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift. You can cook Fast & Easy Chilaquiles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast & Easy Chilaquiles
- It’s 1 dozen of tortillas.
- It’s 1 can of El Pato sauce.
- It’s 1 small of Oil (For frying).
- Prepare 1 of Queso fresco.
Fast makes it fast, easy and safe to login, signup and pay online. Fast.com latest version: Test your internet speed with Fast.com. When internet service providers throttle download speeds, browsing the net can become a slow and.
Fast & Easy Chilaquiles instructions
- Heat enough oil to cover your pot.
- Cut your tortillas like a pie, I like cutting it where it has 12 slices.
- Once oil is hot enough, add your tortillas little by little so they can get cooked evenly. Try getting it to where some of your chips are actually starting to look crunchy..
- While you get those tortillas cooked, open you can of El Pato sauce, you can use either sauce. But I like the one that's a bit more spicy. This is an optional step: I strain the sauce once I pour it in the pot beccause I don't really like the bits of tomato and onions in it..
- Once you've added the sauce, stir everything around. Make sure to coat all your tortillas. When the sauce starts to boil you can plate and sprinkle the Queso. Enjoy!.