"Samosa". Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
Ingredients of "Samosa"
- You need 5 of medium potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed).
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil (for dough).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas (boiled).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of aamchoor powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare of as required Water.
Samosa: of course the main ingredients and star of the recipe here. You can either make For this samosa chaat recipe, I used my favorite chole recipe. It's literally the best chole and one of my most. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
"Samosa" step by step
- Take wheat flour, add salt, ajwain and oil. Make dough using water..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add all masala. Mix well with 2 tbsp water. Add potatoes..
- Take a portion from dough and roll it in oval shape. Cut it to half. Make shape of a cone..
- Fill the mixture inside cone. Seal the sides using water..
- Heat oil and deep fry samosa..
- Serve hot!.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa as i mentioned previously, there are hundreds of ways to make deep fried punjabi samosa recipe across. Anjum Anand makes an easy little vegetable samosa for a delicious, inexpensive lunch or snack from store cupboard ingredients. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa.