Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Samosa using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 of tspn of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of oil.
- You need of Water for kneading.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Sift your flour into a bowl put the salt, oil and small water mix it well until you get a fine soft dough but not sticky..
- Cover and let rest for 20 minutes and cut into 10 equal portions and form balls..
- With a rolling pin make equal circular shapes on a well floured surface..
- Spread some amount of oil using brush on 1 rolled dough and dust with flour fully covered..
- Repeat the same to the remaining rolled dough, dust both side with flour add them all and roll until you get about 12inches circle..
- Place it on non stick frying pan on a medium heat, cook one side until you see small Puffs and turn the other side..
- Remove from heat and divide into 4 carefully separate the sheet one at a time.
- Fill it with the fillings of your choice fold it,and then fry it..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.