Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- You need of For Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- Prepare of masala.
- It’s 6 of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare handful of Coriander leaves.
- It’s handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Amchoor/dry mango Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Saunf/fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Dough- Add flour, jeera,oil to a mixing bowl. Rub the flour with oil,once it resembles. Add little water to a time to form a stiff dough..
- Cover to formed dough with a damp clothes for 2 hrs..
- Masala- in a mixer add mint, coriander and green chilli, ginger and blend to a paste..
- Heat a pan pour in 2 tsp oil, all spices and salt..
- Roast in low heat until fragrant..
- Add the mint coriander paste, and cook for a minute or two..
- Finally, add the mashed potatoes and mix well with the masala. Let cool..
- Once the dough has rested, knead the dough for a minute. Divide in to 4 portions. Keep the dough portions covered with the damp cloth..
- Roll the dough out in on sheet, divide horizontally..
- Put water in half part and flat end, form a cone by sticking the wet edge. Fill the cone with stuffing and sealed the open part..
- Warm oil to deep fry the samosas..
- Add them in in and fry in low heat until golden brown..
- Take them out..
- Samosa is ready. Serve warm..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.