Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s 200 gms of Maida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 75 ml of Water.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- It’s For of stuffing:.
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Ginger small.
- It’s 3-4 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need handful of Coriander leaves.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
Samosa step by step
- Take a pan add oil, add ginger, green chillies, cumin seeds, onion cook a few minutes onions get translation colour then add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, boiled potatoes cook few minutes and then add coriander leaf and turn off the gas..
- Take a bowl add maida, ghee, salt mix well and add water make a chappati dough..
- In the dough take a small portion and put chappathi with rolling pin and cut in the centre and roll and fill the stuffing and close the edges with water..
- Take a pan add oil once oil is heated then add add samosas cook in medium flame and turn the golden in colour take from the pan. Samosa is ready to serve..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.