Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s of Samosa sheets/wraps.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Salt.
- You need 2 of tspn Oil.
- You need 1 of tspn Baking powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Prepare Half of kilo beef(cooked).
- Prepare of Spices.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
Samosa step by step
- Mix all d dry ingredients in a bowl mix,add oil n mix thoroughly. Gradually add water and make a dough. Knead for at least 5mins then make small balls..
- Dust work surface and roll out d ball. Brush with some oil sprinkle some flour and put another rolled ball on top of d first one..
- Do the same to d rest and roll out all of them again.
- Put in a pan and toast.then slowly separate them..
- Fry cooked minced beef in hot oil add cabbage and spices stir fry and let steam for some minutes. Lay samosa sheet..
- Add the filling,make triangular shape and seal with water or flour paste..
- Deep fry in hot oil.
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.