Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Samosa using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- You need 3 cups of maida.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2-3 pinches of salt.
- You need As required of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- You need As required of Oil for stuffing.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 100 gms of green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of asofoetida.
- You need 3-4 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of haldi powder.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of aamchur powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Mix maida with your ajwain, salt, oil and add lukewarm water and make a little thight dough..
- Once your dough is ready grease with some oil, cover it with a wet cloth and let it rest for 20 -30 mins..
- For stuffing, in a pan or wok add oil and heat it then add jeera to it let it temper then add asofoetida, and green chillies..
- When your tadka is tempered add onion to it saute it till transparent then put green peas to it..
- When your green peas are cooked add all the masalas to it [red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, salt, aamchur powder, haldi powder]. And mix it. And add the boiled and mashed potatoes to it..
- And your stffing is ready..
- Make cones out of your dough, and put the stuffing into the cones and stick it..
- Heat oil to deep fry the samosas. Once oil is heated properly. Add your samosas..
- Heat it till golden brown. And your samosas are ready..
- Serve them with sauce or pudina chutney..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.