Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Samosa using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s of for stuffing.
- It’s 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- You need as needed of oil for frying.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Knead the hard dough by mixing flour salt ajwain and oil-let it rest for 10mins.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ginger chilli paste turmeric powder hing red chilli powder and mix.
- Pour this to mashed potatoes.
- Add all the other spices and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and mix..
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll with rolling pin.
- Cut half and make cone…stick with some water.
- Put the stuffing and again seal with water..
- Make all the samosas.
- Heat oil in a pan….put samosa when oil is hot…. keep it on medium flame for 2-3mins then fry on low flame till they become golden brown in colour or they become crisp..
- You can air-fry this too..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.