Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain (carom seeds).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of boiled peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s As required of Oil for deep fry.
- It’s As required of Red chutney.
- It’s as required of Imli chutney.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic and chili paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add chili and garlic paste..
- Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Mix potato and peas in a bowl..
- Add potato and peas in to pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder. And some coriander leaves..
- In an another bowl add all-purpose flour, salt, ajwain and oil..
- Add water and make a dough..
- Give a rest for 15 minutes..
- Make a puri with a dough with helping of rolling pin..
- Cut from middle and make a cone..
- Stuff potato mixture and make samosa with applying water in borders..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Once oil heated add samosaes and fry till golden brown..
- Serve hot with red and imli chutney..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.