Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 250 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of For filling.
- It’s 150 g of mince meat.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes(peeled).
- You need 1 of chilly cube.
- You need 1 of onion, 2cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of carrot(grated).
- You need 1 of corriander(Dania).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
Samosa step by step
- In a bowl/basin put your flour, salt, mix together…….knead with water to soft dough…….cover with clinc film leave it to rest for 30mins……..in a cooking pot……boil your minced meat……let the water to end……add cooking oil, onion + garlic fry for 3mins……add your tomatoes + carrot……let them cook for 2mins, add salt, chilly cube……let them cook well then garnish with coriander and leave it to cool as you sort samosa pockets…..
- Take your rested dough……cut into round small portions……take one potion apply oil, put another portion on top…….put like 3portions together……roll them out to thin……..put them in a hot pan start removing them one by one while interchanging sides to make them easy to remove……….cut them into for portions……using a flour paste(flour mixed with water)……fold those pockets.
- Add in the filling……deep fry them in medium heated oil(not too hot or cold)……till golden brown.
- So yummy……serve with any drink of your choice.
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.