Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- It’s 5 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Samosa masala.
- You need 3 tsp of Ginger,chilli,coriander leaves paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Take a bolied potato and mash the potato and add all dry masala.
- Take a maida flour add water,salt and mash properly and make a smooth dough.
- Now take a small circle like dough and roll the dough with oval shape and keep in samosa maker and add a potato mash and make a shape of samosa.
- Now this way make all the samosa.
- Take a pan add a oil and heat the oil for few min now add one by one samosa and fry them in a oil when there colour change to brownish color.
- Now it ready to serve with chunteny or tomato ketchup..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.