Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg. The egg is poached in the miso broth for maximum flavour. Gordon Ramsay Learns How To Prepare Vietnamese Soup Today's recipe for Shiitake and Spinach Miso Soup is a great example of cooking backward.
This miso ramen soup contains pakchoi and a poached egg to add a smooth and creamy addition to the umami-filled flavour of the miso soup base. Easy to make and easy to customise to your personal preferences. This is a great soup to warm and fill you up all year round. You can cook Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 600 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- You need 1 of Miso.
Salty, savory miso soup, fragrant with scallions, and poured over a bowl of rice and a poached egg. This, for me, is comfort food at its finest. Here's how to make this simple supper tonight. You only need a few staples — perhaps you have them all already?
Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg step by step
- Boil some water in a saucepan, and make the dashi stock with bonito flakes. Chop the spinach finely and add it to the saucepan. Break the eggs into the saucepan too..
- Put the lid on, and let it simmer over low heat until the egg whites harden. Add the miso and transfer to serving bowls..
- Miso Soup with New Onions and Potatoes..
- Sweet Potato Soup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154950-%EF%BC%8Adelicious%EF%BC%8Abasic-sweet-potato-soup%EF%BC%8A.
My husband and I both crave miso soup on. Mention miso soup to anyone and their mind will automatically conjure up an image of a bowl of opaque color broth filled with silken tofu cubes We only need four ingredients to prepare this miso soup: fresh spinach, eggs, dashi stock, and white miso. Dashi stock is a Japanese stock with bonito. Serve with soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and sesame oil. Spring onion finely diced, to garnish.