Veg samosa (Indian). Get my Samosa Recipe that will give you the best tasting authentic Punjabi samosa with super-flaky crust and delicious tangy potato stuffing. Samosa l Punjabi Samosa Recipe l Cooking with Benazir #indianfood, #indiancuisine In this video you will learn samosa recipe in hindi simple. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Samosa Indian Veg Restaurant, Spain yet.
This is definitely the best Indian punjabi samosa recipe! I'm arming you with step by step directions and a recipe video for you to follow. Indian vegetarian recipes, veg recipes from Indian cuisine. You can cook Veg samosa (Indian) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg samosa (Indian)
- Prepare of Outer shell.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Inner filling.
- You need 2 of potatoes (peeled and boiled).
- You need 1 cup of green peas (boiled).
- You need 2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 2-3 sticks of fresh coriander leaves.
These samosas make for a great Tea-time evening snack. They are usually served with a green chutney & can also be used to make a chaat. An Indian samosa is a flaky crust made of maida and filled with spiced potatoes and peas. Search for your recipe here: Vegetable Samosa Recipe.
Veg samosa (Indian) step by step
- Knead the flour well with oil,salt and warm water, the dough has to be coarse in texture, keep aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes add in the spices and mix well..
- Now with a roller pin take batches out of dough and make a small circle and cut in halves. In one half pour some of potato mix and join both sides and the top to make a triangle shape..
- Deep fry the samosas and serve it with chutney/tomato sauce..
A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Deep fry the samosas on low to medium heat until light brown. Serve with tomato sauce or any chutney you love. Samosa is probably the most popular Indian snack. Fried puffed pastry filled with spicy potatoes and green peas.