Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- You need of FOR DOUGH:.
- It’s 2 cup of maida / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of FOR STUFFING:.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds,.
- Prepare ½ tsp of crushed fennel.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger,.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped chilli,.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas / matar.
- It’s ½ tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare ¼ tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt 4 potato / aloo, boiled & mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare As required of water, for sealing.
- You need as required of Oil, for deep frying.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cup maida. you can alternatively take wheat flour / atta. add ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp salt and mix well.
- Add ½ water and start to knead the dough,knead to tight dough adding water as required..
- Grease the dough with oil, cover and rest for 20 minutes..
- Firstly, in a large kadai take 2 tsp oil and saute 1 tsp cumin, ½ tsp coriander seeds, ½ tsp fennel and pinch hing.Add ginger and green chilli in the pan.
- Add mashed boiled potatoes and peas..
- Now add Kasuri methi, anardana powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, amchoor powder, red chili powder and coriander powder and mix well..
- Using a potato masher. mash everything well to make a smooth filling. Add salt, fresh coriander, and mint and mix well. Remove the pan from heat and let the filling cool completely..
- Pinch a ball sized dough and grease with oil.
- Grease with water and make a cone. gently press so that it seals properly..
- Roll the dough into oval shape.
- Stuff 2 tbsp of prepared samosa masala into the cone,grease little water on the edges..
- Cut the oval from the centre. Roll and cut all the dough balls in the same manner.
- Pull back and create a pleat. this is very important as you are creating the backbone, helping samosa to stand..
- Now close and seal tightly by pressing firmly..
- Firstly, heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the samosa on a low flame..
- Stir occasionally, frying the samosa on low flame for at least 15 minutes.
- Once the aloo samosa turns golden and crisp, drain off over kitchen paper..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.