Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Samosa using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of refined oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of raisins.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cashews.
- You need 5 of boiled potato.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of salt as required.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 handful of raw peanuts.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
Samosa step by step
- Step 1 / 5 Prepare The Masala For Potato Filling To make delicious samosas at home. First, make the filling. Put a pan on the heat and add 2 tsp oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle..
- Step 2 / 5 Add Spices And Boiled Potatoes And Cook For A While Now add whole coriander seeds, ginger and green chilli. Saute for a minute and then add chopped cashews and raisins, peanuts if you like them, boiled and mashed potatoes, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste, kasoori methi leaves, coriander leaves. Mix well and saute for 2 minutes. Your stuffing is ready!.
- Step 3 / 5 Prepare The Dough For The Samosa Now to prepare the dough, take a mixing bowl and combine all-purpose flour along with carom seeds and salt. Mix and then add ghee and start kneading by adding a little water at a time. Ensure that you add water gradually and make a firm dough. A soft dough will not make your samosas crispy. Cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for about half an hour..
- Step 4 / 5 Roll The Dough In Small Puris And Cut Into Half Once done, roll out few small-sized balls from the dough. Flatten them further with the help of your palms and then with a rolling pin. Give them a round shape and cut in half. Now dip your hands in water, fold the edges of the semi-circle in order to give it a cone shape.
- Step 5 / 5 Fill The Semi-Circle With Potato Filling And Deep Fry Take the filling with the help of a spoon and stuff it in the cone. Seal the ends properly by pressing the edges lightly with your fingers. Then, heat oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas on low heat until they turn golden brown and crispy. Serve with tomato ketchup and green chutney. Enjoy it as a tea-time snack!.
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.